Airbnb has become a global platform that connects travelers and hosts from over 34,000 cities. Our mission is to enable a world where anyone can belong anywhere. Expanding our community to new types of hosts is critical to our mission.
Airbnb's Pro Host team helps professional hosts thrive on our platform. As a Data Scientist within the Pro Host team, you will design metrics, create dashboards and build pipelines to make our global and cross-functional team more data informed.
Candidates for Pro Host Data Scientist should have:
- A passion for Airbnb’s mission of helping people Belong Anywhere
- 3+ years of work experience
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field preferred
- A “business owner” mindset, with a keen interest in strategy and operations
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and “sell” data-informed business recommendations to stakeholders
- Fluency in the core toolkit of Data Science:
- Python/R, SQL/Hive, unix/scripting
- Manipulating large-scale data sets
- Building data pipelines
- Implementing visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- Experimental design and interpretation
- Descriptive and predictive modeling
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Airbnb.