Trust is the fundamental currency of the sharing economy, and it’s at the heart of the Airbnb community. We are hiring a China Trust and Risk Management Manger manager that will work closely with the Trust and Safety Ops, Customer Experience, Public Affairs, PR, Policy, Product, Engineering, and Legal teams to help maintain and advance the trust in the China business with relevant stakeholders. You will manage the response to any public safety crisis that could undermine trust in the China business.
- Managing company-wide responses to negative incidents that threaten to undermine trust in Airbnb
- Identifying vulnerabilities that can publicly undermine trust in Airbnb and then working with Product, Engineering and many others to see whether changes can be made.You must be comfortable and confident in working on deadline under high stress environments with the delicate subject matter of various trust and safety issues ranging from payment scams, to physical and sexual assault. We’re looking for an effective and creative leader who has the ability to implement tried and true crisis management strategies to effectively respond when something goes wrong.
- Support the China leadership team by coordinating closely with China Leadership, TnS Ops, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Cx, Public Affairs, PR, Policy and Legal teams to manage negative incidents.
- Design and deliver comprehensive, market-specific crisis management plans.
- Ensure the response to the guest/host, to the media and to the government is done in a coordinated way.
- Review written materials - response statements, op-eds, messaging guidelines, Q&As, briefs, presentations, talking points, etc.
- Understand the media market, the government and key players covering the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native Chinese speak and fluent English ability
- Intensive China working experience is a must
- 8+ years in relevant risk prevention, response role. PR/Public Affairs experience, either working in a PR agency or in-house; preference to those with political campaign or government experience
- Good knowledge of public policy matters - more specifically relating to trust and safety, housing, technology, or the sharing economy
- Proven-track record managing crisis response incidents
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-functional leads in a matrix organization
- Excellent writing skills with samples to share
- Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
- Experience working on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
*If you're having trouble uploading your application, don't worry, here are some steps to reach us!
- Draft your email with the subject line: <Name_of_the_role> // <Your_Name>
- Send that email to: email@example.com
- 命名邮件标题为： <职位名称> // <姓名>
- 并发送至邮件: firstname.lastname@example.org