We're looking for a driven and motivated Software Engineer looking to play an integral role in an ever-growing Technology team.
Our engineering team creates software to manage the forecasting, purchasing, preparation, and shipment of new fresh ingredients every week, delivering over 8 million meals nationwide monthly. The nature of our business carries with it unique supply chain and logistical challenges that require purpose-built solutions and data analysis.
About the role
- Develop internal tools to support our Customer Experience, Culinary, Logistics and Marketing teams.
- Design and develop our e-commerce system for subscriptions and a la carte products.
- Evaluate, design, and implement new features to provide more enjoyable experiences for our users.
- Collaborate to understand and overcome unique scheduling and logistics challenges.
- Listen to the needs of our internal teams and build tools that bring harmony to complex operational workflows.
- Our stack: Ruby on Rails, Ember, Backbone, PostgreSQL, RSpec, SASS
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Two or more years coding in an agile startup environment.
- Experience developing production web applications and MVC frameworks.
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture is a plus.
- Track record of taking ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Experience taking features or products from concept to completion and have experience working with at least one large-scale Rails application.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health and Commuter FSAs
- Flexible vacation policy
- MacBook Pro or Air
- A large, open workspace in NYC’s SoHo neighborhood
- A kitchen full of fresh fruit and snacks
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.