At Box, we are redefining disruption. Our innovative approach to cloud content management has allowed individuals and businesses to revolutionize how they share, manage, and access documents, media, and other critical business information. We have grown at a record speed over the past few years and are looking for a dynamic and motivated Account Executive to evangelize Box and close pivotal deals in the field. Account coverage will include State and Local Government accounts in the Northeast region.
As an Account Executive on our Enterprise team at Box, you are a sales hunter experienced in selling ECM, SaaS, or related cloud applications to c-level buyers within IT and other lines of business. We seek a creative, high-energy self-starter who understands complex sales processes and can find net-new opportunities within greenfield and named accounts. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward by compressing decision cycles. You will also have a passion for understanding a product in depth and are confident in communicating value to CIOs and CTOs.
Our recent deals with General Electric, Eli Lilly, and Boston Scientific underscore our continued record of success and growth. Along with the chance to close game-changing deals for Box, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, and other key partners
- Close both net new accounts and existing accounts Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating new value for customers
- Evangelize Cloud Content Management, Enterprise 2.0, and the Box model
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- 4-year degree required
- 5+ years of field sales experience
- State and Local Government sales experience
- Prior success in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Existing CIO relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships within Fortune 500 accounts
- Experience selling ECM/SaaS/Cloud technologies to both lines of business and IT leaders
- A Box account - it's free!
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Dedicated Outbound Prospecting Rep, and access to Inbound Qualifying Reps that will pass you leads
- Dynamic Sales Operations team to process orders and take on contract challenges
- In-house counsel to assist on legal matters
- Access to Enterprise Collaboration Center where prospects are invited to HQ to meet with Box CEO and other Executives to help acquire new customers
- Best in the business Sales Engineering support in your region
- Visionary leadership with years of tactical expertise to mentor and guide you through the big wins
- Post-sales Customer Success teams designed to ensure customer delight once the deal is won
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and aggressive accelerators
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance &amp;amp; disability coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan (Roth and Pre-Tax options available)
- Local and National Corporate Discounts
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.