INTURN is the first marketplace to help brands efficiently sell their excess inventory to retailers. We are a venture backed NYC start-up addressing a complex section of the retail industry.
INTURN is looking for a business development manager to drive the sales process with off-price specialty stores and retailers in the apparel and fashion industry both globally and domestically. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and engaging with prospective clients.
- 3+ years of sales and client management in a B2B technology environment
- Understanding of inventory management, supply chain lifecycle (knowledge of wholesale is a plus)
- Strong network with off-price and specialty retailers and brands in the apparel/fashion industry
- Knowledge of off-price industry including buyer-seller negotiation process
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, written, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other CRM system, strong computer skills (Excel, Powerpoint, and Word)
- A team player with a “no task too small” outlook
- Willingness to travel if necessary
- BA/BS is required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Perform complete sales process from prospecting to closing while meeting/exceeding metric goals and quota
- Responsible for growing sales pipeline with qualified leads and creating client relationship a
- Develop and execute account plans for large, qualified prospects
- Present INTURN at industry events, conferences, and trade shows
- Research and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create solutions for shared industry opportunities
- Premium health benefits (including health, vision, dental), equity, competitive salaries, and a chance to do cutting-edge work with a great team
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at INTURN.