The AWeber sales department is growing again! In 2017 alone, our team expanded from 2 to 9 team members and we're looking to keep growing. Will you be our next Business Development Executive?
In this role, you will cultivate relationships to further accelerate our customer growth. While focusing on inside sales, you will work closely with our strategic partners and select accounts to expand our outreach, generate leads, close sales, and support key accounts. This is an awesome opportunity to work with some of today’s top marketers and emerging brands, and help grow one of the world’s leading email marketing services. Success is measured by the curation and on-boarding of qualified new customers.
Our team is a group of smart people who thoroughly enjoy crafting and implementing cutting edge solutions. We are talented goal seekers, continuous learners, and frequent experimenters. We encourage those who share these passions to apply.
- Allocate significant time to source, cold call and sell leads in order to drive sales and meet KPI’s.
- Act as a "hunter" by aggressively identifying vertically aligned sales leads and developing a strategy to close the deal.
- Develop and conduct presentations aimed at acquiring new partners and customers, including demos, sales calls, webinars, trade shows, conferences and live events. Some travel required.
- Drive key initiatives with a variety of organizations (technology and service providers, agencies, industry associations) as well as select customer accounts; serve as the liaison between our internal departments and external partners.
- Monitor and present relevant benchmarks around the impact of our sales and partnership efforts. Build and analyze holistic reports to promote cross-department transparency.
- Manage affiliate marketing partnerships.
- Manage day-to-day responsibilities. Duties include actively establishing relationships with our partners and customers, prospect outreach and on-boarding, resolving inquiries for these groups, and researching and evaluating new growth opportunities.
- Maintain an active social-selling presence via sites like Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Meetup and other community sites. Contribute to our presence on theses sites and relevant blogs, and use them to cultivate relationships.
- Monitor industry, partner, and customer trends to report on internally.
You possess these qualities:
- Independent Self Starter
- Goal Oriented
- Results Driven
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Highly Collaborative
You have these skills:
- Demonstrated strong ability to source, cold call and prospect sales leads in a competitive market place.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or similar degree; or equivalent experience.
- 1 - 2 years in an inside sales or business development role within a SaaS, B2B, Marketing or Advertising Technology environment required.
- Consistent track record establishing and exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
- Focused "hunter" mentality used to identify, solicit, and drive deals.
- Experience negotiating contracts and partnership agreements.
- Experience sourcing, cold calling, and prospecting sales leads.
- Exceptional communication skills – writing sales/marketing copy, presenting, and networking.
- Experience with CRM platforms (Nimble, Sugar, Salesforce) for pipeline and ongoing customer management.
- Established network of connections within the B2B, agency, small business realm.
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional team environment
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Superior presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience evaluating Sales and forecasting lead pipelines.
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
We develop and manage email marketing automation and newsletter software for over 100,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays.
- Shuttle to/from local SEPTA station.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match.
- Profit Sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 27" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with Xbox, Wii & Blu-Ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.