Talent Solutions Support Specialist |Arabic
The Talent Solutions (TS) Support team in Dublin is comprised of 30+ LTS Support Specialists supporting our Corporate customers globally using LinkedIn Talent Solutions over 15 different languages over a variety of different channels. We provide mainly re-active technical & product support to Recruiter users in businesses to assist them with their hiring needs. We work to strict service levels in order to provide our paying customers with a world class experience. This role will require tight coordination with a wide range of LinkedIn teams, including: Sales teams, Customer Success Consultants, Tier 2 Product Support, Direct Marketing and Advertising Operations.
If successful in this position you will play a key role in helping shape the future of what excellence in service means! This is a great opportunity for experienced professionals seeking a career with a fast paced, growing company.
- Provide product & technical support to LinkedIn’s Corporate Talent Solutions business clients using a variety of channels (E-mail, Inbound phone support, Chat) in a contact centre environment
- Work within a queue support model with specific daily targets on the number of customer contacts completed and customer satisfaction
- Analyze and understand the client and their business, answering all product inquiries and questions.
- Establish effective working relationships with managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management.
- Fluency in Arabic is mandatory
- 18 months + experience in Customer Support/ Contact Centre environment
- Previous experience working across multiple customer channels (Phone, E-mail, Chat)
- Additional language(s) highly advantageous
- Strong passion for helping customers with a empathic and positive approach to provide a world class customer experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills using a range of established communication channels
- Previous experience working in a target driven organization (such as Productivity & Customer Satisfaction.)
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to quickly adapt to change
- In-depth knowledge of social media with an emphasis in professional networking in advantage
- Direct experience in working internet companies is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM tools
Note: This role is based in Dublin, Ireland. You must have a valid EU work permit to apply for this role.