Year & Day is looking for a creative, analytical, brand-centric marketer to lead our new customer and revenue growth. The ideal candidate has leadership experience scaling a digital-native consumer brand across multiple channels efficiently. You will own and operate our marketing a mix across online and offline channels, driving our performance marketing initiatives during our seed stage, and after leading and managing a team of marketers and agencies as we grow. This is a rare opportunity to join the leadership team of a well-funded, venture-backed startup at the early stage.
About Year & Day
At Year & Day, we are seeking to disrupt the $41B tabletop industry, which is ripe for change. We offer high quality European-made tableware for the thoughtful modern consumer at an affordable price. Our products have clean, minimalist design and are offered in a simplified assortment to make setting the table easy and delightful. We inspire the digital-native generation to savor home rituals and home entertaining.
Based in Jackson Square, San Francisco, we launched in October 2017 and are backed by Founders Fund, Social Capital, and Graph Ventures. Since our launch we have had exciting growth, and have been featured in the New York Times, Vogue, Goop, GQ, Architectural Digest, and Lonny. But we are still hustling hard. Our growing team is four people, and we love what we do.
- Devise, execute and optimize our marketing strategy across online and offline channels to grow revenue and enhance the Year & Day brand: Paid Social, Paid Search, Direct Mail, OOH, Email, Social Media, and others
- Report on growth metrics to team and collaborate across leadership team to ensure growth expectations aligned across business functions
- Partner with creative team to develop campaigns, implement rigorous testing programs to optimize performance across creative, media, audience, and channels
- Optimize strategy from analysis and insights
- Define target audiences and customer segments
- Report results and findings to management and insights to organization
- Recruit and manage a world-class team of marketers and agencies
- 6-8 years of experience, including past success scaling marketing at another direct-to-consumer brand
- Demonstrated success scaling a direct-to-consumer brand across paid and organic, online and offline marketing channels and tactics
- Experience developing innovative, brand and customer-centric marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated leadership and cross-functional collaboration skills