The Marketing Innovation Manager, will be responsible for managing China day to day display/app campaigns, working closely with other marketing channel teams and stake holders.
Marketing Innovation Manager, is a key contributor in generating China Display/APP growth by maximizing China market business, optimizing best-practices, tools and products, and directly supporting and developing China business.
- Be accountable for achieving target KPIs for Display/APP in China market
- Report and provide insights to Display management, weekly and ongoing, in regards to our business results and actions to achieve goals and KPIs
- Analyze market research to report macro issues to DISPLAY/APP management and take actions accordingly
- Drive the team’s usage of our in-house DISPLAY/APP products to generate impact and feedback on these products to DISPLAY/APP Product teams
- Design and operate DISPLAY/APP tests to generate insights with business and / or product-development impact
- Keep updated with the new features and industry trends relating to DISPLAY/APP and Web-Analytics; suggest ways to test or roll-out these features
Education and expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least 3 years of DISPLAY/APP experience, directly managing campaigns, preferably in Baidu, Google, Criteo etc.
- Excellent DISPLAY/APP technical knowledge, could allocate tech issues
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Very good analytical skills; ability to see details, big-picture, and how things are connected
- Ability to manage projects and processes independently while being organized and on top of details, progress and goals
- Demonstrated proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements
- Commitment to data integrity
- Mature, positive, calm, and easy-going
- Dedicated to the team – care about people; work closely with both team-members and direct manager
- Works well in a fast paced team environment with pressuring goals
- Self-learner with focus; eager, flexible, and willing to tackle new situations and help lead change when needed