DraftKings Inc. is looking for an innovative self-starter with a solid background in live media production experience to be an integral part of a growing Media team. Along with directing some of our live productions, the Associate Technical Producer will help support the broadcast engineering needs of all of DraftKings studio content. This role requires someone with technical directing experience and also an in-depth knowledge of the systems and hardware that being our productions to life.
- Ability to serve as our technical director and engineering support to live programming.
- Play a support role during live programming.
- Bringing on live guests, checking audio/mics, ensuring studio is setup and functioning for talent and show.
- Ability to support the live show in all capacities when needed.
- Running cameras, prompter, editing video, clipping video and graphics playout desired at times.
- Create and implement new digital workflows potentially based of new technology to enhance productions.
- Identify production needs and work with leadership to optimize streaming efficiency.
- 3+ years technical/associate directing experience. Live production experience a plus.
- Knowledge of production switchers, graphics playout systems and other broadcast technology.
- Blackmagic ATEM experience a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting production systems including switcher, cameras and audio.
- Experience with using Wirecast and live streaming creation.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects and Premiere.
- Must have experience in video publishing to digital and social platforms.
- Strong organization, attention to detail and communication needed.
- Must be willing to work a floating schedule when necessary including holidays.
- Knowledge of how sports intersects with fantasy sports required.
- Communications, Film, Media Production degree or career-related degree.
- Must provide examples of previous work and/or reel.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at DraftKings.