DraftKings, the world’s leading Daily Fantasy Sports provider, is preparing to build on our leading US sports brand by launching a new Sportsbook product! We are looking for a highly experienced and data driven marketer to lead areas of CRM Marketing for our Sportsbook product. As the CRM Manager, Sportsbook, you will be responsible for planning, building, testing and executing all CRM campaigns for the Sportsbook product across multiple channels; creating high engagement in all channels; and driving strong incremental lifts in active players, frequency, monetization, and cross-sell objectives over the no-marketing control group for Sportsbook users.
Initially this role will support bringing to market an industry-leading Sportsbook product to our existing DraftKings users in Sportsbook-eligible geographies, as well as managing the lifecycle marketing for users acquired onto the new product offering. On an ongoing basis, this role will also work directly with the Sportsbook Product, Promotions, and Operations teams to understand key product features, sports calendars for major Sportsbook betting markets, and competitive offers and positioning. You will play a key role in developing the ongoing lifecycle marketing treatment for customers with various sports affinities and in various stages of their user lifecycle as a Sportsbook user. A successful candidate will be an influential manager with success working cross functionally to develop a holistic channel marketing strategy aimed at driving incrementality.
- Implement a holistic customer retention approach for our new Sportsbook product that aims to drive LTV by generating incremental Sportsbook feature and sport adoption, lift market share vs. key competitors through offers and promotions marketing, and reinforce loyalty to the brand
- Partner with Sportsbook Product, Promotions, and Operations teams to develop and maintain marketing plans in each channel, including go-to-market campaigns for launching Sportsbook and ongoing marketing to implement strategy and drive KPIs
- Plan, build, execute and analyze lifecycle marketing campaigns for Sportsbook across channels such as email, push notification, and merchandising
- Build treatments around key customer segments and drive towards personalized experience in partnership with data science team
- Define success metrics for each of your channels to execute test-and-learn iterations to lift customer lifetime value by increasing engagement, conversion and spend per user
- Develop plan to manage and deploy the retention marketing budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend on new innovative marketing tests
- Collaborate with other lifecycle marketing team leads as well as other Marketing department leads to ensure company-level messages reach Sportsbook users
- Liaison with product development team to drive product and channel capability enhancements that drive channel efficiency
- Collaborate on campaigns to cross-sell DraftKings DFS players to new Sportsbook vertical, serving as the Marketing subject matter expert for all things related to the Sportsbook product
- Contribute to a 12-month channel plan for major Sportsbook campaigns in collaboration with Product, Promotions and Operations, aimed at customer engagement and increased LTV
- 1+ years experience in regulated sports betting roles with significant online / mobile volume
- 3-5 years of CRM marketing or e-commerce marketing experience, preferably with a technology company that has long customer lifetimes and high spend per customer
- Success in management and development of at least 1 direct report
- Strong organizational skills, able to deliver complex long term strategic project work simultaneous with day to day execution responsibilities
- Experience with advanced channel testing methodology and lifecycle marketing programs, highlighting patterns and making recommendations to drive revenue via channel marketing
- Experience defining success metrics and delivering on key KPI targets
- Beacon for analytical culture, proven track record as a metric driven problem solver
- A passion for many different sports and a strong knowledge of the sports customer
- Experience working with various Email Service Providers or other automation tools
- Working knowledge of digital marketing best practices including funnel optimization, UX
- Technical knowledge including SQL experience a plus
Position can be located in NJ, NY, or MA.