Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
Millions of highlight-worthy clips are uploaded to Hudl every year and we want to showcase the best stories and work with brands to share them out. We are growing our audience on social media and brands are starting to notice. We need a Media Design Intern to help us visually tell our story both through our social media content and through branded content. Do you love creating social media graphics and working with brands? Are you passionate about video content and how animation can take your designs to the next level? If you fit this description and you’re actively pursuing a degree in this field, apply now and help Hudl #dominate.
- Experienced with graphics software. Be ready to jump into the Adobe Creative Suite and show us what you’re made of. Adobe Illustrator should be your go-to. Adobe After Effects is a plus, but not necessary to know.
- Great at time management. You create to-do lists, deliver projects by deadlines and communicate your progress to your team regularly.
- Creative. New content ideas and strategies should be constantly twirling in your mind.
- Passionate about sports. You follow sports media outlets on a variety of platforms and love the graphics they produce.
- Work with big brands. Sit at the table with some of sport’s largest brands and create materials (like pitch decks and speck work) that excite brands to work with us.
- Tell new stories, visually. You’ll create visual elements (infographics, lower thirds, intro graphics, pitch decks, logos, transitions, spot-shadows, etc.) that help tell a story.
- Collaborate with producers and creative leads. Be ready to push yourself and our content to the limits by constantly thinking of new ways to present amateur sports video.
- Treat you like a full-time employee. You are part of the team with real responsibilities and the opportunity to make a big impact at Hudl. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Give you what you need. We’re happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience—along with daily lunch and swag.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Hudl.