At Carvana, we sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. Since 2013, we’ve been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”). We provide a seamless, online car buying experience from consumers from A-to-Z. From acquiring, inspecting, and certifying high quality cars, to providing 360° high-resolution photography inside and outside of the vehicle, to generating real-time financing and warranty options, to providing consumers with the option to have cares delivered to their driveway in as little as 24 hours or pick-up from one of our state-of-the-art Car Vending Machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day Money Back Guarantee, we’ve made it our mission to redefine the car buying status quo. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car in expenses that we pass on to our customers.
Recently named Forbes’ 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business. For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video!
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or “bags,” depending on where you’re from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
We also have Wacky Pants Wednesdays…so you’ll have to come correct here to compete with our CEO Ernie.
The Manager, Inside Customer Advocate is a strong people leader who has the ability to balance the short and long term while thinking strategically and executing at a tactical level. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and collaborative leader, is passionate about coaching and developing, and has an interest in the Carvana customer experience. The Inside Advocate Manager will drive results and work closely to mentor our team of inbound/outbound Customer Advocate Team Leads.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILTIES INCLUDE…
You must be prepared to cultivate a highly successful and engaged team of Customer Advocates through hands-on coaching and development while also focusing on the efficiency and effectiveness of our operation. This may include:
• Leading and managing a team of expert level Team Leads; providing guidance, training, and motivation
• Driving production in a fast-paced customer service environment
• Executing while constantly looking for process improvements
• Help recruit, select, onboard, train, and coach new hires
• Develop and implement improvements to processes and operations
• Maintain and produce daily, weekly and monthly reports of quality metrics and respective targets and goals
• Proactively communicate with senior leaders regarding business performance, adverse impact of decisions on customers and potential risks to the business
• Be a continuous positive force within the office, creating strong morale and spirit throughout the Advocate team
• Other related duties as assigned
THE QUALIFIYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE…
This position requires a motivating and inspiring people leader that is passionate about Carvana’s customer experience process.
Required skills include:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution
• 7+ years’ work experience in a customer facing team environment
• 5+ years of people management experience
• A strong sense of urgency with the ability to improve operational efficiency
• Proven history of developing and coaching employees
• Experience with strategic planning and process improvement
• Demonstrated ability grasping technical and complex concepts and clearly explaining them to others
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Willingness to work on weekends
• Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to and thrive in a rapidly growing start-up atmosphere where roles continually adapt as the company evolves
WE’D BE THRILLED IF YOU HAD…
• In-depth understanding of Carvana’s customer experience process and procedures
• Experience with SalesForce
• High influencing skills
• An analytical mind
• A team player
The Manager, Inside Customer Advocate will report to the Senior Director of Strategy and Operations and will be a salaried full-time position based at the Home Office in Phoenix. No travel is required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN…
• Full-Time Salary Position
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
• 401K with company match
• Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
• Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Carvana.