"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and thoughtful team player who will report to the Deputy General Counsel with 3-5 years of experience in advising on advertising and monetization products. As Product Counsel for Ads & Monetization, you’ll work primarily with our Ads and Monetization product teams to help launch products that will help Reddit grow revenue while delivering a great user experience. You will use your drive and experience to make a big impact on Reddit’s business. If you’re passionate about the law and business and love a challenging, team-focused, fast-moving environment, then this is the place for you.
- Advise multiple stakeholders across our Ads and Monetization product teams, including Reddit Gold.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and others to build and launch new products and features.
- Advise on a broad range of compliance issues related to advertising and monetization on the reddit.com platform including GDPR, industry self-regulation, consumer protection laws and financial regulations.
- Provide pragmatic day-to-day and strategic advice to minimize legal risks while advancing business goals and initiatives.
- Enthusiasm and passion for technology, law, and business.
- Eagerness to learn new things, comfortable handling chaos and thrives in a team environment.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and a sense of humor.
- Strong understanding of online advertising, digital marketing and related technologies.
- 3+ years legal experience in a relevant setting. In-house experience at a technology company with product counsel experience for advertising and monetization products is strongly preferred.
- JD, admitted to the Bar, great academic record.