The role of Strategic Account Manager is suited to a candidate who is wishing to build a successful career in Sales and Account Management, in a company with unlimited growth potential. You will ideally have 4-5 years Sales and/or Account Management experience in digital. Experience in other media businesses will also be considered.We are looking for active contributors who are dynamic and have a positive can-do attitude. This high achiever will contribute to the Rokt Sales effort, working alongside our team of Account Managers and Business Development Managers in providing Rokt's solutions to Advertisers and Agencies (media, search and DM), to achieve revenue targets and clients marketing objectives.
Contributing to all aspects client planning and development, the core purpose of this role is to deliver increased returns for our customers. Success metrics are increased engagement scores, stronger conversions and increased quarterly revenue commitments. This commitment to client outcomes will deliver higher retention rates across the SAM portfolio and across the business.
This role will provide the successful candidate with professional growth, with a real opportunity for career progression and international travel as the company expands globally.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Mastering the functionality of the Rokt platform, and utilising the insights and data to optimise campaigns across your portfolio to deliver on individual and client KPIs.
- Work alongside our sales team to uncover marketing goals and identify relevant Rokt Solutions for leading Global, Regional and National businesses.
- Create and manage an effective team relationship between all relevant stakeholders
- Support the broader team in new business growth and the ownership of client strategy and ongoing strategic account recommendations to drive client return
- Tactical account planning and relationship building
- Developing relevant marketing reports and client facing account proposals with the support of cross functional teams
- Build and maintain strong direct client relationships and with designated media agencies
- Monthly and quarterly revenue forecasting and account plans
This is a hands on role in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- 3-5 years+ relevant account management experience across digital media campaigns, marketing or digital sales with 3+ years in delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Entrepreneurship, Sense of Urgency: Candidate will possess a high-energy level which allows them to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
- Work ethic: Candidate can reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved. The successful candidate will be resourceful and innovative at tackling complex challenges in a timely matter.
- Communicative: Keeps clients and colleagues in the company informed and up to date on his/her priorities, current tasks and work completed.
- Image and presence: Candidate will have significant exposure to customers and industry partners alike. As such, he or she must project the professional image of the company both internally and externally.
- Accountability: Candidate should be a results-oriented team player who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
- Problem solver: Candidate should be a strong, analytical problem solver with a common sense and practical solutions orientation.
- Customer Orientation: Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer and to product quality. Champions the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project-related task.
- Degree or relevant experience with demonstrable results
- Bias to speed yet detail-oriented
- Can-do attitude and a fun personality
- An interest and understanding of digital media and technology
- Understanding of core online and digital technologies
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Online CRM tools (E.g. Salesforce/Hubspot) and analytics software such as Tableau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Working for Rokt has many perks and benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Employee Share Scheme, meaning all employees have a financial stake in the business
- Technology allowance
- Training allowance
- Company end of quarter training and events three times a year (one global, two regional)
- Casual dress
- Generous paid time off policy
- Staff awards program
- Generous staff referral program
- Job-related training in-house and allowance for external training applications/contributions
- Global network which offers opportunity to transfer to other markets
- Snacks, coffee and drinks