As a Software QA Engineer at Dopravo, you are passionate at creating an end-to-end test plans, executing the plans, and managing all quality assurance related activities to ensure the product (web/mobile) behave as expected. You should be familiar with testing apps in terms of functionality, performance, security, usability, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems. You are expected to play a vital role in our company's development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Actively participate in product development cycle by reviewing software project documentation, participating in product risk assessments, and working closely with Product Development to develop appropriate verification and validation testing requirements
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Participate in Collect, develop, elicit requirements extensively with internal and external stakeholders through interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, workflow analysis, etc.
- Develop documentations in multiple formats: Business Requirement Document (BRD), User Interface Design Documents, Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Technical Design Documents (TDD),
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. engineers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Promote continuous improvement through the use of tools and practices such as Agile, Scrum, and Test-Driven Development
- Support QA testers activities and results
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of hands-on software quality assurance experience in functional and non-functional testing for both web and mobile apps
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proficient in smoke test, regression test, acceptance test, white box and back box testing, load/performance test, web services test, security test, and browser compatibility testing
- Proficient and hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, JMeter, and Soap UI)
- Proficient in software QA for UI Testing, Web Apps, WebAPI, Mobile Apps in aspects of UX and usability best practice
- Proficient in the following tools, such as: TFS, JIRA
- Knowledge of SQL database and scripting
- Preferred certifications from ISTQB® (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in software development
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Dopravo.