A BADR “Project Management Associate” enables the world to take educated decisions, by simplifying data complexity through the most efficient tools and techniques. Our “Project Management Associate” is required to plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects. Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards, and cost targets are met.
Interested to join BADR?
Grab the opportunity and apply for the career turning experience!
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- B.Sc of Computer Engineering graduate or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years experience in project management duties, preferably in the software industry.
- Computer science background and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile and project management methodologies.
- Capacity to learn and use new technologies.
- Good communication skills for collaboration with team both verbally and in writing.
- Culture of knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meetups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission)
- Healthy environment (company support for sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace)
- Friendly environment