MediaMonks São Paulo is looking for a hybrid development hero to code killer applications into being at the intersection of the physical and digital worlds.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll be working closely together with dedicated front- and backend specialists on lauded international projects, and will also see to changes and updates for the local projects we produce.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 700 Monks and counting.
- Together with colleagues from other offices, you’ll work across teams, time zones and technologies to deliver world-class work on a global scale.
- You’ll get to work on projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to navigate uncharted paths of development.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies you’d kill to work for. Honestly, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving international company on a mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer some of the most interesting projects in the digital realm alongside an endless supply of covfefe.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of your work a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have top-notch development skills across the full stack of HTML5, CSS3 and JS.
- You know your way around legions of libraries and languages (e.g., openFrameworks, React, RequireJS, AngularJS, Aurelia, Electron, Vue.JS — let us know what you know).
- You can develop high-end sites and applications (SPAs) without the need for jQuery.
- You have experience working with RESTful Web Services and all kinds of APIs.
- A true Full-Stack Developer, you can also program with C# or, C and power bespoke applications with the Unity engine.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) doesn’t scare you and neither does working in accordance to strict coding standards and other technical specifications.
- You're a proficient English communicator who can provide clear updates on the development of projects and knows how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- Bonus skills: Python, Node.js, WebGL, ARKit, ARCore, Virtual Reality, TensorFlow, Machine Learning, Neural Networks.