At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We have a terrific opportunity for a passionate, analytical product manager to help shape the future of online advertising by evolving how Pandora measures the impact of campaigns for advertisers, across platforms, online and offline. The goal is to provide advertisers insight to campaign ROI for all types of objectives from brand awareness to purchase lift. You’ll need to walk the line between product vision and execution to effectively lead the development of these features throughout the product lifecycle.
- Define and drive the vision for how campaign effectiveness should be measured across all advertising verticals and campaign objectives and how that data should be used to optimize campaigns and reported to advertisers
- Maintain the pulse of where the advertising market is, where it is headed, and how Pandora's ad technology will evolve to meet the needs of customers
- Develop and communicate a clear roadmap to stakeholders, owning the “What” and “Why” at a macro level while writing feature requirements with detail and clarity
- Collaborate across teams, including data science, engineering & sales, to design, create, and launch platform features that help grow the next billion dollars in revenue
- Define and analyze metrics that are to measure the success of the campaign effectiveness platform
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
- 3-5 years work experience, with 1-3 years of product management experience
- Passion for harnessing the power of data
- Experience with AB test design and evaluation
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to drive and influence key decisions
- Exceptional analytical abilities and technical knowledge or experience
- Experience with building online advertising technology systems preferred (e.g. campaign measurement, demand side platforms, ad exchanges)
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field preferred.
race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".