solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You will take over full responsibility for your area end to end: from collecting requirements to designing reports and conducting analyses to interpreting and sharing the results of your work in a clear manner to various stakeholders
- Strategic development and automation of our reporting structure (dashboards and KPI’s) in coordination with the corresponding stakeholders
- Work out recommendations and insights from the data contexts to improve our business processes
- You develop KPIs to track performance of solarisBank and its functions and communicate trends to senior management for decision making and to give input to investor presentations
- You map and optimize processes inside solarisBank and develop automated reports
- You will be responsible for analysing data and creating dashboards
- You have 2-4 years of relevant working experience in the fields of data and analytics, ideally in the field of Business Intelligence
- You are used to work with information systems, workflows, processes and their APIs
- You feel confident in working with SQL (specifically PostgreSQL)
- Experience with programming in Python – advantage
- Ability to determine the meaning of trends, can demonstrate analytical, creative and innovative problem-solving skills and recommend solutions based on the business insights
- At work you are dedicated, creative, structured and a self-starter
- A university degree preferably in Economics, Business, and Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Intelligence or Analytics
- You like to communicate and are a team player with a strong hands-on mentality
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator and are proficient in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.