Project Manager B2B (f/m) at solarisBank
Strategic Partnerships | Berlin, Germany
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 70+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
- You are part of the Strategic Partnerships team and directly report to Rinse who is leading this team
- You are supporting the Sales team to ensure partner commitment before onboarding/integration starts. As such, ad-hoc topics, research, alignment with internal stakeholders, and external communication is part of your daily job
- You will play an integral part in setting up new processes, develop business cases, suggest new product features, and prepare investment decisions for the management
- You are in continual communications with the Product Team, Strategy Team, and Business Development Team, and have working knowledge of the product(s) roadmap(s)
- You support the advancement of partner onboarding best practices and the development of new solarisBank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- You goal is to increase the internal transparency by connecting business units of solarisBank and keep everyone well informed and involved
- You are also handling quality documentation and project management
- You have experience working as a project manager in a financial services firm, start-up or top consultancy firm
- In-depth knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience is a big plus
- You have experience in managing multiple demanding projects in parallel and know how to prioritize across the projects
- You are able to read between the lines, dedicated to meeting deadlines and committed to closely managing expectations
- You are able to structure complex decision situations and prepare the decision processes for our Management
- You are passionate about your work and you know how to engage others in order to win them for your ideas
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You are a fluent English speaker. German language skills are a plus
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
People & Organization Team solarisBank
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.