The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.solarisBanks' Risk & Data team develops and deploys risk measurement approaches and transaction decision making services. We deeply interact and collaborate within solarisBank with Product Management, Technology and Legal & Compliance. We work interdisciplinary within an Agile product development framework and while doing so, we have fun along the way.
Your Role & Responsibilities
CREDIT RISK POLICIES
- Develop a fitting policy design to make policies as transparent as possible.
- Implement a suitable document / policy management system.
- Keep all credit risk policies up to date with continuously changing requirements, and make sure policies are consistent.
- Create credit risk policies and manuals for new products.
- Help our underwriters and other functions to be in compliance with applicable regulations by offering workable tool (manuals, checklists, e-solutions…).
- Support the development of digital compliance tools (automatic checks…).
- Be the point of contact for our auditors, respond to their inquiries and manage relationships.
- Be the colleague-to-go-to for any query relating to credit risk policies.
- Cooperation strongly with internal auditors, underwriters and other functions.
- Review and approve credit risk policies of our partners, i.e. in case of outsourcing.
- Support the team and participate actively on side projects (e.g. automation, dunning, development of organisational tools).
- You build a framework for random sampling.
- You spot check loan approvals, collection procedures and other relevant activities on all levels (incl. our partners) to ensure compliance with applicable credit risk policies.
- You monitor your credit control measures consistently and report results to our COO.
Our Perfect Match
- Work experience in regulatory or legal obtained in a finance environment.
- Previous exposure to lending products.
- Professional drafting skills.
- Working proficiency in English and good understanding of German.
- Ability to break down abstract concepts (legal requirements) in workable solutions.
- You master complexity and break it down into workable pieces.
- You have ownership, be able to deep-dive and be persistent.
- Ability and strong interest to work in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organise own work effectively.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.