- You are at the center of AppLift’s self-serve operations team, dealing with self serve clients helping them to scale up.
- You keep control over campaigns budgets and ensure we deliver the volumes expected by our clients
- You analyze our traffic sources performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns
- You take ownership and responsibility for campaign optimization & fraud detection.
- You provide detailed and data backed feedbacks about our traffic sources quality and campaigns performance to the client.
- You contribute to maintaining accuracy in our decision-making tools and systems
- You create reports as needed per client.
- You have 2+ years practical work experience within an analytical role and/or in the field of Mobile Advertising
- You have particularly strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You are detailed oriented and manipulate data with precision
- You have excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- You like to move things forward and go beyond your scope of responsibility when necessary
- You take ownership of your decisions and your mistakes and accept critical feedback
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a good sense of business
- You are a good listener and can easily adopt a customer-oriented approach in your daily work
- You have a very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within start-ups
- You are able to collaborate with a global team and in general being very team oriented
- You like to anticipate and solve complex problems, being able to prioritize, being proactive
San Bernardino County, CA
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at FinLeap.