We have a unique career opportunity available as a Customer Success Consultant to join our high-performing team. The Customer Success team partners with our clients post-sales to ensure the adoption and implementation of their LinkedIn Talent Solutions investment, including Recruiter, job postings and careers pages.
The team inspires and empowers customers to connect talent with opportunity, create business value, and become lifelong LinkedIn advocates.
This specific Consultant role partners LinkedIn's large-scale corporate customers across Australia and will leverage your strategic skills across Sales, L&D, HR and Talent Acquisition.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to speak with customers about the most relevant features and functionality for their specific business needs
- Serve as a key post-sales point of contact and assume responsibility for overall customer adoption and escalation management
- Partner with our sales team via proactive customer insights to identify risk
- Develop a trusted adviser relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how LinkedIn can better serve its client base
- Work with customers to reduce and/or expedite technical escalations and help facilitate proper ownership and resolutions
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- 6+ years of experience in account management, customer service, customer success, training and/or sales
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in recruiting or talent acquisition or SAAS customer success
- Experience in working with or for a staffing or recruitment organization
- Experience using LinkedIn Products and Solutions e.g. Recruiter Professional Services
- Experience analyzing data trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Experience of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience of Salesforce.com
- Presentation skills including online and in person
- Excellent communication, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to build authentic business relationships and effectively deal with relational challenges as they arise
We are a loyal, cohesive and united team. Teamwork is key to our success and we respect and support each other by encouraging a life balance. Balance makes us successful individuals and a stronger team.
We take intelligent risks in our day to day actions and decisions. We’re not afraid to have a go and stretch ourselves beyond our comfort zone. We are passionate about establishing career paths and development plans. We have the ability to bring lightness, joy and charisma to all situations. We go out of our way to make someone’s day a bit brighter. If this sounds like a team you want to join - Apply now!