LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn Talent Solutions is searching for a Media Solutions Manager to manage relationships with our Talent Solutions clients, including executing against client objectives and serving as a trusted advisor and consultant.
The Media Solutions Manager will
- leverage their knowledge of online media, superior communication and relationship building skills, and analytical abilities to provide consultative solutions to help shape and grow our client’s business
- use their influencing and relationship building skills to drive our client’s recruitment experience leveraging our media solutions by providing best-in-class client service, research, and market analysis
- leverage ROI data to build a case for renewal and upsell opportunity and ongoing campaign strategy consultation, including identifying areas where LinkedIn can provide more value to our clients through current campaign expansion and leveraging data and analytics to build a case for upsell opportunities
The Media Solutions Manager is a nimble team player who is comfortable managing multiple clients, campaigns, and projects concurrently.
- Build strong relationships with clients by providing best-in-class customer experience identifying opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Partner with sales support teams across Insights, Customer Success, etc. troubleshoot campaigns and ensure error free execution
- Proactively analyze and optimize customers’ recruitment media campaigns to make strategic recommendations to customers and ensure client objectives are met
- Own all aspects of the talent brand campaign to ensure client objectives are met, from making recommendations on target audiences to proving ROI through campaign insights
- Advise on media creative and content quality and development, leveraging recruitment media expertise to maximize performance and delivery
- Support customer communication and education including a best-in-class onboarding experience and ad hoc education needs
- Collaborate with product teams to improve service offerings and campaign management tools and ensure our customer needs are met
- Ability to troubleshoot client issues that arise from using self-serve products such as Insights tags, SU, retargeting, etc. in order to resolve basic implementation errors.
- Responsible for driving early and full activation of clients’ media solution to ensure complete utilization
Employee Value Proposition:
Be a member of a high-performing and growing team that is helping shape the future of LinkedIn’s Hiring Solutions business
- Make an impact in terms of business (€) on renewals & upsell while driving/influencing client success
- High-visibility, cross-functional role spanning sales, marketing, ad ops, research, training (sales effectiveness), analyzing/replicating client success
- Potential career path in sales, consulting, marketing, campaign management, research, business operations, management/leadership
- Fluent French and English
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years in client facing roles (account manager, relationship manager, project/program manager) in digital marketing / online advertising
- 1+ years of auction based or programmatic campaign management and optimization experience (i.e. Google AdWords, SEO/PPC, ad exchange/trading desks)
- Experience in advertising sales and media account management
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with statistical analysis, return on investment modeling, and advertising / media analytics
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of providing consultative and data driven solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of internet advertising technology and marketing automation
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and client-service skills
- Ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams
If you are curious about the impact you can have, take a look at some of our success stories here: https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/recruitment-tool-reviews
Join us in changing the way the world works and building the world’s first economic graph https://youtu.be/M86okhXTwfU
LinkedIn's culture of Transformation https://youtu.be/Y8hRENh-rOg