LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team in Mumbai
or Bangalore driving the sales pipeline for LinkedIn’s largest business line, Talent Solutions. In this role, you will be a key business partner to our Sales Leader for Talent Solutions in India region. You will work with senior management on the most important strategic and operational initiatives to drive continued high growth and operational efficiency.
- Partner with Sales leadership to drive regional analysis and operating strategies for the sales organization
- Manage a small team to execute on key priorities for the Sales Operations function and Talent Solutions business in India
- Drive high priority initiatives with senior management including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimization, sales incentive design, process optimization and data-driven insights
- Deliver operations programs/ initiatives regionally as required to evolve and transform LinkedIn’s sales model for the India region
- Liaise with finance and sales to ensure cross-functional collaboration and alignment
- Lead evaluations and implementations of changes to our processes and sales technology that result in improved sales, productivity and forecasting
- Plan and execute all initiatives and programs for maximum impact by minimal disruption to your key stakeholders in the sales team
- Communicate insights to senior management
- Work with fascinating data and be at the forefront of thought leadership for LinkedIn’s monetization strategy
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, management consulting, investment banking, or similar functional experience
- MBA degree
- Experience in the Internet or Technology industry
- Experience driving operational initiatives within the Talent Solutions sales organization
- Experience analyzing data and driving insights and data-driven decision making
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics and dashboards with Salesforce.com
- Proficient at managing multiple simultaneous, high-impact workstreams
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate with senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment