LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is part of the LinkedIn Talent Solutions organization. The objective of this role is to drive adoption of our products within our clients and to help our solutions become a mission critical, irreplaceable part of our clients’ sourcing process.
You will partner closely with Sales Managers to ensure LinkedIn Customers achieve a significant return on and feel successful with their LinkedIn investment. The CSM serves as a key project manager and talent acquisition domain expert to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and complex implementation of products, services and training to new and existing customers.
- Partner with Sales Managers for assigned accounts to introduce and establish relationship with new customer, focusing on implementation plan of products in order to drive overall customer adoption
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer. When necessary, conduct end-user onboarding within first 90 days for new customers or purchase of new products within assigned accounts
- Develop and execute success plans including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with sales
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with sales to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities when applicable
- Analyze and develop strategies to increase account-level usage metrics
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Review learning and education plans to ensure customers with low usage are provided with additional training/education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management
- Provide support to assigned accounts on media campaigns, pilots and changes to the customer product mix
- Mitigate churn by creating custom plans for accounts at risk
- Partner with sales on mitigation strategies including Business Reviews
- Bring talent acquisition domain expertise to client work
- 6+ years of experience in customer facing roles
- Domain expertise in Talent acquisition will be a plus
- Project and change management capability. Past experience driving project from discovery and design through delivery and completion
- Demonstrated ability to drive transformation of recruiting and talent practices strategy in complex and scaled enterprises through application of technology and project management
- Ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
- Influential verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Experience with webinar software and Salesforce.com strongly preferred