LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As an Insights Analyst supporting our Sales Solutions business, you will shape how we create value for LinkedIn and our customers at scale. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally to support, and improve the Insights tools our thousands of sales professionals rely on every day. This includes prototyping, developing, and validating customer-facing solutions that may eventually be integrated into our core enterprise offerings. Using your strong analytic skill and LinkedIn's unique data, you will drive thought leadership and reshape how LinkedIn and our customers sell. Put simply: you will use the LinkedIn dataset to uncover data-driven ways to change the sales industry.
- Consult high value customers with insights to support the value of social selling sales strategy and measurement
- Collaborate cross-functionally and partner with sales, product, and marketing to improve data-driven decision making
- Be the voice of the Sales Solutions customer by establishing a close relationship with Sales teams and clients up to and including C-level
- Address business challenges by leveraging LinkedIn’s unique data to improve and create innovative solutions and applications
- Conceptualize, scope, and validate potential new solutions and applications
- Scale solutions as internal and external facing data products
Write SQL/Hive/Pig/Python queries to extract the necessary data
- Analyze results to generate business insights
- Present findings to senior leaders to gain buy-in for development of analytic solutions at scale
- Build cross-functional consensus for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams
- Evangelize the use of data in sales and act as a thought leader for the use of data in sales and marketing
- Degree qualified
- 3+ years work experience
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and / or other relational databases
Experience of data driven storytelling
Ability to provide a business lens to analytical and technical problems and communicate findings to a technical, non technical and/ or internal audience
Experience of Teradata, Presto or Tableau Knowledge of Hadoop (Hive/PIG) or Python
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening)
- Analytical reasoning & problem solving