LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and organizational support two Directors within our Talent Solutions business. You will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors and visitors and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. You will also be responsible for anticipating the needs of the executive team and flexibly accommodating work schedules.
- Collect and prepare information used for meetings for executive staff such as agendas, briefing notes and presentations
- Document meeting minutes as well as manage action items
- Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars (resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for priorities)
- Coordinate all executive travel arrangements
- Organize meetings, vendor and customer reviews, and special events such as department all-hands or off-sites
- Answer phones, screen and document incoming calls, and redirect requests to optimize the management team
- Reconcile expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
- Develop and manage meeting communications and cadence activities
- Manage special projects for and with the senior staff
- Provide back-up support for other executive administrators
- Work with HR, Finance, Legal and other groups on reporting and reconciliation
- 3+ years experience working in an administrative or PA role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience working within a Global or multi-national company is preferred
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes, with the will to understand how we function, why we function, who are our clients, what our industry is about etc.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior and executive level management
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Ability to create and modify processes and scale best practices across the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment