Senior Product Compliance Consultant Job Description
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Execute a process to materially reduce license sharing in a manner which pays strong attention to upsell opportunities
- Exceed productivity bench marks – license violations, customer behaviour, up-sell opportunities
- Global Brand Ambassador for EMEA – key strategic partner for sales team
- Exercise appropriate discretion when difficult conversations occur keeping with LinkedIn culture and values
- Educate decision makers and local sales reps on the process and reasoning behind our policies
- Establish trust with decision makers to effectively reach a resolution
- Collaborate with Product Compliance team members globally
- Attend meetings with sales partners – deliver case studies of success/progress within the market
- Address license violation by working effectively with our EMEA clients.
- Establish relationships with key business partners and cross functional partners including Business Analytics, Sales Operations and Insights to determine business opportunities while protecting our eco – system.
- 3+ years of work experience dealing in Compliance/ Product licensing/ Product regulatory compliance working with key business partners
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer facing role, within a sales environment.
- Exceed productivity benchmarks
- Deliver 90-day plan at interview
- Understand and demonstrate our LinkedIn culture and values.
- Strong problem solving, strategic and analytical skills
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Exhibit a working knowledge of LinkedIn
- 3+ years of work experience in driven environment & partnering skill set
- Effective communication skills, problem solving & delivery of solutions
- Negotiation skills and ability to set business strategies for regional markets
- Bachelor’s Degree