LinkedIn is expanding the team that drives customer value through product adoption. We are adding an Implementation Consultant focused on educating and engaging LinkedIn’s customers, helping them achieve success with LinkedIn products, maximizing their return on investment. This position’s primary responsibility is managing the implementation of LinkedIn products with our largest customers.
- Partner with account team to lead post-sales implementation / delivery for LinkedIn’s customers.
- Conduct gap analysis to identify current and existing training opportunities.
- Deliver group user informational and training sessions about LinkedIn products, industry benchmarking and best practices.
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater customer engagement with LinkedIn products.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
- 4+ years’ experience within customer success/ client facing experience
- Project management experience
- Professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker in both virtual and in-person settings.
- Experience working with multiple customers simultaneously and the ability to work with competing priorities
- Consultative approach to training. Demonstrated experience in successfully gaining an understanding of core customer needs, tailoring training to those needs, and assessing progress.
- Strong ability to derive insight from customer utilization data.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude. Experience with virtual webinar technology strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint a must.
- Relevant graduate degree desirable but not required.
- Use of LinkedIn Recruiter license strongly preferred.
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.