LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn Learning Solutions is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to a video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts – more than 5,700 courses and 255,000 video tutorials across mobile and desktop.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Learning Solutions team in tapping into potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries as well as blanketing your region with outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and teams, identify the best technology options and sell corporate solutions for online learning. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client.
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Travel required (approximately 40% of the time)
- 6+ years of sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field, or evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com platform
- Experience selling IT or e-learning solutions
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors