Customer Success Manager Spanish (9 Months FTC) Location - Milan
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner closely with Relationship Managers (RM) whose objective it is to increase customer spend. In this partnership, your role is to help LinkedIn Talent Solutions Customers maximise the value they receive from their investment.
You will act as key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and implementation of products and education to new and existing customers.
Why join this team?
- Because you’ll be part of a team of diverse and talented individuals who will challenge your thinking and support you in becoming a better professional
- Because you’ll get an opportunity to work with a wide range of customers across different industries and will learn how different organisations execute on their talent acquisition strategy
- Because we are fun bunch to work with
It may sound cliché, but no two days are the same! The general themes would be:
- Analysing customer usage data and devising a plan to address low usage
- Meetings (both virtual and face to face) to project manage different accounts
- Regular one to one’s with peers/team managers to discuss priority accounts
- Internal projects that help drive the future of LinkedIn’s customer success organisation
- Looking after accounts which will mostly be managed at scale. Priority accounts will receive comprehensive project management.
- Analyse usage data to determine priority accounts and reduce risk of churn
- Partnerwith the Relationship Manager (RM) for assigned Enterprise accounts to establish relationship with new customers, focusing on implementation plan of products that will drive overall customer adoption
- On-boardnew LinkedIn license holders through group conference calls and/or one to one calls
- Track customer activityand drive product adoption through regular review of core metrics (log in, utilisation data and accessed learning content data)
- Undergo training to stay up to date with LinkedIn product updates
- Stuff goes wrong from time to time: when it does, you’ll help expedite technical escalations
- Focus on your personal development at least once a month
- 3+ years’ experience in an Account Management, Customer Success and/or Training role
- Fluent English and Italian
- Fluent in Italian and Spanish