Talent Acquisition Sourcer - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our vision at LinkedIn is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our mission is to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful.
We are seeking an experienced Sourcer to join our team in the Singapore office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will partner with our Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Partners to identify, source and hire best in class talent, with our best in class solutions. We are interested in candidates who will always strive to elevate our candidate experience, by adopting our “members first” company value.
You will join a growing team and belong to a wider team operating across Asia Pacific. There will be an opportunity to embrace your own career development and work in an environment that will stretch and grow you.
Our culture of trust, humor, and integrity allows us to deliver results. The collective personality of our company is created by our workers and managers who define who we are and who we aspire to be. In our monthly InDays, we encourage our employees to explore new ideas, volunteer for special causes, and invest in whatever inspires them. Role Responsibilities:
- Strategic sourcing for all functional areas within LinkedIn APAC, including data driven insights, talent mapping and pipeline and nurture strategies for key markets
- Building strong, client-focused relationships with LinkedIn’s key business leaders and hiring managers
- Excellent knowledge and user of LinkedIn Recruiter tool and media tactics to attract talent through a multi channel approach
- Manage candidate screening, interview & offer process, communicating with candidates throughout the process; ensuring a consistent, positive candidate experience that rules out unconscious bias
- Ability to tell great stories that excite, inspire, and influence
- Recommendations for recruitment strategy and the use of LinkedIn products and tools to assist in attracting key talent for your searches
- Leading projects and HR initiatives
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- Significant experience of direct sourcing in the LinkedIn Recruiter Tool
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at LinkedIn.