Enterprise Sales Manager, Talent Solutions - Stockholm
An amazing opportunity within our LinkedIn Talent Solutions group in the Nordics!
Here at LinkedIn, leadership represents the ability to inspire others to achieve a shared objective. Leadership is also defined as the ability to walk the walk on our strong culture and values.
LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions enables recruiting professionals to reduce cost and time in finding the best talent for their organizations
We are looking for intelligent problem solvers who are inspired and motivated to change the world. We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking, and teamwork. You will work with some of the brightest people in your industry that together are building a company that is creating economic prosperity for professionals around the world.
The Enterprise Market
The challenges Enterprise customers face when recruiting is primarily cost and lack of insights. LinkedIn offers an opportunity for large corporates to significantly reduce their cost of recruiting by, applying a proactive recruiting process, pipelining, marketing and leveraging LinkedIn’s intuitive technology. In turn this empowers their internal recruiting teams to, recruit themselves - saving time, create a strong employment brand attracting qualified talent and retain all intellectual property, providing them with data that allows them to measure and improve.
Primary areas of responsibility for the Sales Manager position:
- The Sales Manager is responsible for educating Enterprise businesses on the power of LinkedIn and the benefits of its hugely successful Talent Solutions. Through building trusted relationships, you will coach HR leaders on LinkedIn’s social sourcing methods and its ability to pipeline, attract and select the very best talent.
- Directly manage a team of relationship managers focused on renewing and expanding existing customer revenues
- Provide sales mentorship and elevate the team’s abilities to manage and close revenue
- Accurately forecast recurring revenue pipelines along with incremental bookings
- Constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, client management and new customer onboarding responsibilities
- Devise tactics and strategies to maintain close relationships with LinkedIn’s relationships at scale
- Focus on client success in order to build a talent pipeline and create a pool of customers that will serve as references for sales and marketing purposes
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Some travel required
- 5+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role
- 3+ years of experience in sales management
- Fluent English
- Swedish strongly preferred
- Documented experience of conceptual sales and ability to work in new business sales.
- Experience with sales methodologies and metrics
- Data - driven mindset
- Experience with HR - related processes
- A self-motivated, consistent over-achiever that has been rewarded with career progression and leadership opportunity.
- Capability to work across geographies in “one team” building trusted relationships
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Integrity-driven and detail orientated
- Results driven and respected in their industry
- Inspirational leader within sales function
- Additional Nordic languages an added bonus