LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to support the LinkedIn Sales Solutions business of our Global Sales Organization. In this role, you will be directly involved in the coordination of the various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks). You will provide variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. You will be responsible for managing headcount and other cost drivers while ensuring the accuracy and consistency with global FP&A.
- Partner with sales leaders to provide strategic financial insights
- Monitor key financial metrics and business drivers relevant to the field sales team
- Provide ongoing communication and collaboration with departmental staff and management.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Analyze budget/forecast variances to actual and review with management team
- Work with cross-functional partners to provide ad hoc business-related analysis
- Own and review financial models to ensure they are both accurate and updated
- Establish processes to ensure accurate and timely completion of financial planning consolidations
- Assist in the development and implementation of tools, systems and processes to support the successful completion of timely and accurate forecasts
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 3+ years of financial analysis or investment banking experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication, analytical, teamwork, organizational, interpersonal and systems skills
- Ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Analytical background working directly in an FP&A environment modeling bookings, revenue, costs and expenses is strongly preferred
- Adaptable and able to react quickly to changing business needs
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or Oracle Financials
- Experience with SaaS business models