LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As an Account Executive Manager, you will use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Manage a growing team of sales executives focused on new customer acquisition
- Provide sales mentorship and elevate the team’s abilities while building a talent pipeline
- Accurately forecast revenue pipelines and develop scalable sales processes and procedures
- Innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, client management and new customer onboarding responsibilities
- Focus on client success and devise tactics and strategies to maintain close relationships
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the product and marketing teams
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support the success of your region
- Be proactive about solving problems and ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Do everything you can to help achieve the larger company objectives
- Travel required (approximately 30% of the time)
- 8+ years of sales leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience directly managing individual sales reps
- Experience in a SaaS, startup environment, consulting, software/hardware, or related sales environment
- Experience working in a high-growth sales organization
- Knowledge of subscription-based business sales models
- Excellent communication, social selling and persuasion skills with a strong sales process discipline
- Ability to build a pipeline and achieve revenue targets in a predictable way
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional projects to drive scale