Manager, Customer Success - Talent Solutions
The Manager, Customer Success manages a team of Customer Success Managers in the delivery of post-sale implementation and education services for key accounts. In this role, you will work in close coordination with sales, product and service delivery teams across LinkedIn. In addition to managing customer success services, you and your team will also have responsibility for increasing customer activity and driving new product adoption in existing accounts.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 5-10 Customer Success Managers in delivering implementation, training, and other post-sale services.
- Provide the team with thought leadership, coaching, conducting one on ones and performance appraisals. Build a strong team through both external hiring and internal talent/skill development.
- Partner closely with regional sales leaders in prioritizing key initiatives to maximize customer success and support sales goals.
- Drives key customer engagements and becomes a go-to leader for executive conversations.
- Partners with Customer Success leadership globally to ensure that customers with global presence are supported for consistent and stellar customer experience.
- Utilize LinkedIn, client and other data to derive insights and use these to ensure that team goals related to implementation, account improvement, and new product roll-outs are tracked and achieved.
- 5+ years of experience with the internet or software as a service (SaaS) industry, Customer Success and/or Business Operations
- 3+ years of experience in team management
- BA/BS degree from a 4 year college or university or applicable experience
- Experience managing remote employees
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis.
- Experience with webinar software and Salesforce.com
- Experience in recruiting operations, talent management and/or employment branding strategy.
- MBA or other graduate degree
- Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint