As our lead for LinkedIn’s Industry and sponsorship engagements, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our rapidly growing business.
In this role, you will help drive the strategy and execution for our engagements within the industry for our priority audience segments. Our audience strategy spans verticals, agencies, 1-to-1 C-level engagements and finding our voice in the broader industry.
You will partner with the team to manage many of our major industry engagements including our investments in tent pole events such as Advertising Week, CES and Cannes Lions as well as B2B Industry events. You will also manage partnerships with the key advertising industry associations ensuring we have the right presence and engagement to achieve our goals.
We’re looking for a high energy, passionate professional with exceptional audience marketing strategy, go-to-market execution, communication and project management skills. This is a cross-functional role. You will partner to drive strategy and execution across a broad range of global stakeholders from marketing communications, field sales and agency teams and external partners. You will also be a key ambassador and partner to external industry groups and form partnerships to further our business objectives.
- Help to define the roadmap for execution in North America and at major global industry events
- Determine the right level of budget and resource allocation per engagement to maximize impact and return
- Drive the engagement and event experience, delighting our customers and prospects
- Partner with sales teams to drive alignment on program investments and objectives
- Measure the return and impact of all engagements
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, goals, deliverables and tactics are achieved before, during and after each respective event both at the messaging level as well as the client level
- Work with the speaker bureau to help place industry speakers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of events marketing experience in brand, marketing technology or agency marketing
- 5+ years working with cross-functional teams or stakeholders
- Project management experience
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Strong skills in meeting management and leading meeting presentations
- Experience managing projects and budgets
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and take the lead on several events simultaneously
- Desire to consistently enhance events, bringing new ideas to the table – both strategic and executional
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite, Google Docs, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent eye for detail, fast on your feet and a problem solver
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally is required