Title: Product Marketing Manager, New Initiatives - Consumer
Location: This role will be based in our San Francisco office.
LinkedIn’s vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce.
We’re helping hundreds of millions of professionals every day, but there is much more we want to do to help *all* workers, regardless of their backgrounds or experiences, to advance their careers.
We’re looking for a mission-driven, passionate and strategic product marketer to join us on this journey.
Being part of our consumer marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping LinkedIn’s roadmap through competitive insights, product positioning, go-to-market strategies and the execution of key launches that push our brand forward. Your role as a Consumer Product Marketer will be to ensure that LinkedIn is valuable and engaging for all members of the global workforce. Come help us change the world.
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, data scientists, designers, and engineers to build and launch new products - from positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy, to launch execution.
- Own member and product insights: Go deep on understanding target audiences, their perception of & engagement across LinkedIn. Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform product strategy.
- Lead research initiatives from early stage market validation to post-launch user feedback, representing voice of members, shaping core value propositions and product roadmap.
- Drive Go-To-Market strategy for new launches, partnering across the organization to execute integrated strategies with Product, PR, Comm’s & Operations teams.
- Develop and implement outbound marketing plan to drive product awareness and adoption, partnering with creative teams for asset development.
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of relevant requisite experience
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts
- Depth in qualitative and quantitative research, synthesizing key implications to inform product development strategies
- Experience in brand marketing or in developing core value propositions & compelling audience-specific messages
- A combination of analytical and creative abilities
- Experience working in the early stage of a product development lifecycle
- Ability to manage and influence across highly cross-functional teams
- Mission-driven, with a strong desire to help individuals from diverse backgrounds