What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation. We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Qlik Team
As part of the organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
How you will spend your time as our next Cloud Architect
Qlik is searching for a Cloud Architect with broad and deep knowledge of Windows, Linux, cloud services, Kubernetes container platforms, security and automation, along with strong communication skills and consulting services experience.
In this role, you will work with senior IT stakeholders alongside enterprise architects at our largest customers, designing and delivering hands-on solutions that are secure, reliable while scaling to thousands of users.
You will support and advise Qlik’s customers to integrate the Qlik platform within enterprise deployments, integrating third-party products while leveraging on-premise and cloud platforms to assure high performance and availability. In order to do so you need to be comfortable with the concepts of “dev-ops” methodologies, scripting and security.
We seek out and reward ambitious people who learn quickly, enjoy exploring new technology, and like to work with other talented people on diverse teams. You must be willing to travel and to engage with a variety of customers remotely and on-site.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Understand Qlik’s in-memory data discovery architecture and advocate and communicate adherence to Qlik’s best-practices and standards;
- Design and deliver highly scalable technical solutions that integrate Qlik products with customers’ enterprise systems;
- Providing hands-on assistance with designing and provisioning secure and scalable Qlik environments for on premise and cloud based platforms;
- Solve client technical issues and providing coaching to client technical staff on the Qlik platform.
Key challenges in this role:
- Thrive in a client-centric environment with a focus on the most challenging enterprise accounts;
- Guiding large enterprise customers to align with Qlik product strategy and to adopt best practices;
- Collaborate with global sales and product teams to deliver best-in-class solutions;
- Assist customers with high expectations while leading them to new levels of success.
*Travel up to 75% within DACH
You will be successful if you have
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience managing internal and/or external clients in the delivery of large infrastructure solutions, including server, storage and network infrastructure planning;
- Strong client-facing consultative skills, able to act as a customer advocate;
- Understanding of Windows Server architecture –W2012, W2016 and IIS;
- Understanding of Linux Server architecture – RHEL, Oracle Linux, Amazon Linux, etc.
- Experience with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) technologies;
- Familiar with one or more server-side scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Familiarity with server hardware selection, design and troubleshooting;
- Understanding of High Availability and Networked Storage solutions including Clustering, Failover and Disaster Recovery products and concepts such as MS Clustering Services, Load Balancing, Routers, LUNS, SAN and NAS;
- Understanding of application layer protocols, such as HTTP/S, TCP/IP, UDP and Web sockets;
- Demonstrated abilities with SSO-related software such as ADFS, SiteMinder, OpenSSO, Auth0, Okta or other SAML & OpenID Connect providers;
- Understanding of Web application security and concepts, such as Ticketing, header injection, XSS, SSL, HTTPS, Kerberos, certificates, Active Directory, LDAP, reverse proxies and firewalls;
- Hands on experience designing and deploying complex solutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud providers;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field, or related industry experience
You will thrive if you have
- Familiar with auto-deployment of Windows and Linux-based software;
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform and AWSCloudFormation;
- Experience with deployment and configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, and Ansible;
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP (e.g. Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP R/3);
- Experience developing automation solutions that use APIs;
- Knowledge of clustering, fail-over and disaster recovery products and concepts such as MS Clustering Services, Load Balancing, Routers, LUNS, SAN and NAS;
- Knowledge of Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools;
- Familiar with performance testing methodologies and tools like JMeter and LoadRunner.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org