Lead team to perform the following tasks
- SATA, PCIe and MIPI PHY validation.
- Execute test cases as per test plans and report results.
- Track bugs and work with design/software engineering to resolve issues.
- Work closely with engineering team during the product development cycle and involve in early field trials.
- Ensure quality of products being developed and delivered to the customers and work closely with customers.
- Analyze and resolve customers’ issues.
- Work with standard committee and vendors.
- Automate test cases.
- MS in Electrical Engineering; with 5 years of work experience or Bachelors of Engineering with 7 Years of work experience in hardware/software product verification.
- Understanding of SATA, PCIe and MIPI PHY compliance requirements.
- Hands-on experience with hardware.
- Familiar with standard requirements.
- Well verse with high end equipment like scope, BERT, PERT, TDR and VNA.
- Prior experience in SSD/Storage products' is highly preferred.
- Prior experience with FPGA testing and debugging.