Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and evaluate real-time embedded system firmware for SSD products.
- Perform firmware code review, analysis and improvement.
- Perform firmware focused SSD system integration, performance profiling, validation and debugging.
- Perform failure analysis and corrective firmware actions via collaboration with other stakeholders until issue resolution.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; MS is preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-on firmware development experience in SSD or storage systems.
- 5+ years of development experience in embedded controller environments.
- Proficient in firmware and software programming (C/C++, assembly, script languages)
- Experience with at least one storage protocol; PCIe/NVMe, SATA, SCSI
- Experience in SSD FTL is recommended but not required
- Experience in the NAND flash storage device application and/or testing is a plus but not required
- Experience with firmware debugging tools such as JTAG and In-Circuit Emulator.
- Experience with multi-ARM core based development is a plus.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem- solving environment.
- Ability to jump into different areas of the system for investigation and analysis
- Good verbal and written skills for communication and documentation.
- Self-motivated, good team player.
Division No. 18, Unorganized, Canada
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SK hynix.