- Define, develop, and execute test cases for enterprise SSD firmware.
- Create and maintain test plans and strategies using 3rd party tools to validate enterprise SSD.
- Do a first level FA and collaborate with Firmware engineers to root cause defects and validate fixes.
- Develop automated testing procedures and infrastructure to improve testing efficiency.
- Research and procure testing hardware to keep up to date with the latest storage trends and customer requirements.
- Create technical documents and test manuals.
- 2+ years of hands-on testing experience in firmware or software development environment.
- Working experience with test automation and testing methodologies.
- Must be proactive and a strong team player.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Storage industry experience with NVMe protocol.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible.
- Maintenance of version control system such as Perforce.