Zazzle is the world's leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle’s proprietary technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide.
Zazzle’s rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirts, business cards, invitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours.
Launched in 2005 and based in Redwood City, California, Zazzle’s vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world’s imagination. We are seeking an ambitious Graduate Marketing Data Scientist to join our newly established Data team in Cork and work closely with our SEM team (Search Engine Marketing). The ideal candidate should be an analytically-minded individual who is looking to further their career in Data Science and is highly interested in Online Advertising and Web Analytics. Our Data team delivers insights to every part of Zazzle and we are looking for a self-starter who can be our SEM champion!
- You will sit on Zazzle’s Data team to support automated reporting which serves the entire business, right up to C-level.
- Integrate data with from SEM platforms (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon) with internal Zazzle data and help steer our large PPC budget.
- Work closely with Zazzle’s SEM team to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and deliver insights around Zazzle’s SEM performance.
- Build models to predict customer acquisition, lifetime value and churn.
- Use machine learning techniques to optimize product feeds.
- Develop attribution models which precisely reflect customer behaviour over multiple touch points.
- Design and identify opportunities for marketing experiments, monitor and analyse the results, and deliver insights to inform SEM strategy.
- An undergraduate (or ideally postgraduate) degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related STEM field.
- Fluency in SQL and experience with one or more SQL Databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery).
- Proficiency scripting and analysing data in R and/or Python (pandas, numpy, etc).
- Strong background in statistical analysis and modelling.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques, from design to validation to productionising.
- Experience with data visualisation and business intelligence tools such as Data Studio, Mode or Tableau.
- Curious and driven in a business environment, always eager to develop and learn.
- Proven experience managing projects, expectations and deadlines.
Nice to Have
- 1+ years’ experience in a Data Analytics role.
- Direct experience running PPC campaigns or managing online ads.
- Experience with web tracking tools such as Google Analytics.
- Certification or qualification in online marketing.
- Experience with customer and audience segmentation.
- Code management and version control using tools like Github, Bitbucket or SVN.
- Experience automating complex data pipelines and ETL processes.