We are looking for a Senior Economy Game Designer
who can help drive the creation of new features on a new and upcoming game. The Economy Designer will add experience, fun, direction, joy, and performance to the game design process.
- Balance tuning across game systems and model the impact on the overall economy.
- Ensure that game mechanics, systems, and economy design meet product and player experience goals.
- Work closely with data analysts to identify, implement, and monitor economy optimizations.
- Work collaboratively with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features.
- Create clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features.
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- 5+ years experience in mobile game design, including at least 1 year on a game in live ops
- Highly proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Proficient and comfortable with a wide range of Sheets/Excel functions
- Excellent math skills
- Solid understanding of economy and feature balance and tuning
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games in general, and the brain puzzle genre specifically
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Deconstruct mechanics and systems in successful mobile titles
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zynga.