We are looking for an outstanding Sales Trainer to join our growing Ad Sales Enablement Team (a division of the Global Learning & Development team), based in London. You will be responsible for managing all on-boarding, internal training, and sales skills development for the European Ad Sales Team. The team you’d be supporting is responsible for driving revenue for Spotify’s free (ad-supported) tier in more than a dozen European markets.
What you’ll do
- Conduct onboarding sessions for all new hires throughout Europe
- Work with internal teams, such as Product Marketing and Business Marketing, to conduct trainings on new products and sales positioning
- Design and facilitate sales skills workshops
- Work with sales managers throughout Europe to conduct needs assessment and drive sales initiatives
- Collaborate with US-based sales training team to ensure consistency and support global initiatives
- Occasionally manage sales training offsites
- Regularly travel to all European markets to provide onsite training and coaching
- Provide 1:1 coaching for sales staff as needed
- Assess and manage external training partners
- Manage European sales training calendar
- Report to the Global Head of Sales Training and Enablement, based in NYC
Who you are
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- You have several years of experience training all levels of ad sales, including sales and sales support
- At least a few years of experience in the digital advertising industry is required
- You have a proven ability to partner with sales leadership to drive business goals
- You love helping people improve and perform. You also have a strong ability to adapt your training style to learners’ needs.
- Experience with all aspects of sales training, including needs assessment, building lessons and job aides, selecting vendors, working with SMEs, and facilitation
- A strong track record of developing internal relationships with learners, managers, partners, and SMEs
- You are comfortable delivering candid feedback in a professional manner
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple complex projects
- You have the ability to see the big picture and to work with sales staff in a productive and constructive way
- Experience providing 1:1 coaching a plus
- Fluent in English is a requirement. Knowledge in Italian, French, Spanish, and/or German will be considered a huge plus.
Psst! If this job is your perfect match and you want some inside tips before you apply, read this blog post by our Head of Talent Acquisition Fredrik Johnsson.