We’re looking for an experienced ad-tech product professional to help grow and evolve the application of our data for use in product development, machine learning, partnerships, and monetization.
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will own and maintain our suite of core data infrastructure products that power the ad-supported business. Working with a cross-functional team and multiple stakeholders, you’ll be the bridge between idea and execution of our data products and core datasets. In addition, you will play a critical role in making sure our advertising and marketing data is reliable, scalable, and accurate.
What you'll do
- Lead the vision and strategy for Business Intelligence and Data Infrastructure across the advertising and marketing verticals, and own the roadmap on how to deliver and achieve that vision.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, software engineers, data scientists and business operations to ensure we deliver on the business’ data needs.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for data products and how they impact revenue at Spotify.
- Collaboratively define and drive product strategy and roadmap. Evangelizing long term strategy to the development teams, the business and the broader organization.
- Work with our analysts and business stakeholders to ensure we are presenting data in a clear and coherent fashion.
- Collaborate with legal, security, product marketing and business development to help define and promote our Data Privacy and Policy strategy.
Who you are
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a product manager for an ad-tech company, data management platform or large scale publisher.
- You have experience with managing and building data products for advertising or marketing.
- You have experience working with machine learning systems, data processing/data warehousing and large scale cloud systems.
- You have advanced technical understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem and large-scale distributed systems.
- You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and are able to execute with autonomy.
Psst! If this job is your perfect match and you want some inside tips before you apply, read this blog post by our Head of Talent Acquisition Fredrik Johnsson.