We’re looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist to join the band and help drive our direct response marketing efforts. As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for supporting programmatic media driven acquisition and conversion global campaigns, across social, display & video. You will work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams and manage external vendors and agencies in order to ensure performance and deliver results. It is your mission to connect even more people with Spotify, and change how the world connects with music.
You will be based in New York City and will support our Performance Associate Manager and Managers and report to our Director of Performance Marketing.
What you’ll do
- Global campaign strategy development for large-scale, direct response initiatives across programmatic display, video and social
- Multi-million dollar campaign budget investment recommendations, pacing management and billing reconciliation
- Daily campaign stewardship with high touch optimizations across programmatic
- Partner with the broader Marketing teams to optimize across all marketing channels
- Report, concisely, on campaign activity to management and executive team
- Contribute to experimentation designs to prove/disprove hypotheses
- Interface with internal and external creative resources to build and manage campaign creative.
What experience you have
- You are educated to BA/BS level.
- You have significant marketing experience with subscription and/or app-based business models
- You have demonstrated experience building and optimizing Performance Marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms
- You are data oriented, have experience authoring stories around data, and have had close working relationships with your analytics teams
- You have direct experience navigating a complex MarTech ecosystem and have a strong grasp of the role each piece of technology plays in attributing media performance
- You are familiar with Adjust, Doubleclick, MTA, DMPs, SDKs, etc.
- You are experienced managing external vendor and agency relationships.
- You must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are a forward thinker with regard to the current and future direction of the digital advertising landscape.
Who you are
- A self-motivated individual who works best in collaborative, team environments
- A person who thrives in fast pace environment and is comfortable operating under the mantra that “change is the only constant”
- A naturally curious-minded teammate
- A unique personality who enjoys being surrounded by other unique personalities
- A person of good character and strong moral fiber
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music
Psst! If this job is your perfect match and you want some inside tips before you apply, read this blog post by our Head of Talent Acquisition Fredrik Johnsson.