- Gather information for internal creative and account management teams to help plan campaigns and promotional materials.
- Confer with clients to understand, summarize, and organize marketing goals and objectives and help plan collateral materials production in relation to established campaign goals.
- Gather and organize information to assist others in the development of project/creative briefs to initiate and plan creative development.
- Write contact reports to summarize meetings and provide information to supervisors, subordinates and other coworkers. Compile preliminary draft Statements of Work (SOW) for individual and campaign projects outlining the nature of work to be performed to meet client's stated goals.
- Monitor production status on various marketing tactics and monitor mobilization of internal team to advance the production process to ensure they align with established campaign goals. Review marketing materials that have been produced to help ensure they adhere to client marketing, and/or technical specifications.
- Review financial operational data prepared by the Accounting Department to become aware of financial status and potential cost overruns on certain projects.
- Assist in compiling drafts of Quarterly Business Review (QBR) operational data, which summarizes project production and financial status.
- Coordinate media team's preparation of promotional programs to help ensure they align with the media brief and previously gathered client direction.
**This position does not involve any direct supervision of accounts or individuals**
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Social Science, Business/Economics, or related field or foreign equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of pharmaceutical and bio-tech agency experience in HCP and patient marketing.
- Three (3) years of experience with the following is required:
1) print and digital execution, specifically promotional platforms (e.g., Veeva, iPad), digital (e.g., websites, mobile, video);
2) coordinating creative development for patient and HCP pharmaceutical and bio-tech promotional materials;
3) assisting in gathering information and coordinating for annual campaign, tactical and sales planning development;
4) strong digital/technical background coordinating cross-functional teams (e.g., knowledge of C, Java, HTML);
5) experience with MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, and with MAC environment and Adobe Suite software; and
6) brand and promotional materials development.
Any applicant who is interested in this position may apply to the following individual with resume: Evaleen Harris, VP, Talent & People Operations, Giant Creative Strategy, LLC, 1700 Montgomery Street, Suite 485, San Francisco, CA 94111.